Thursday, October 1, 2009

Social Bookmarking

I chose the website called Web 2.0 for the Classroom Teacher. I see this as a site I would get use out of. It is a site that has pre chosen links to help a teacher find sites that would be useful in the classroom. There are categories listed on the page so it makes it easier to find what your looking for. These list include: Internet Resources, Blog-Podcast-Vlog-Screencast Resources, Collaboration-Wiki sites, Online productivity/Organization tools, Online Teacher Resources and Fun Stuff to Try, Good Blogs to Read, and eLenawee Course links. Under each category there are at least 10 to 20 links to choose from. Being a teacher, time is essential. This site is a good way to cut back on searching for material to use in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of useful Web 2.0 sites! I am a member of Classroom 2.0 and it really helps me keep up to date on new technology tools!

    ReplyDelete